- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Spicer Greene’s Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing.
- To notify you about changes to the Spicer Greene’s Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features on the Spicer Greene’s Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, if any.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Spicer Greene’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Spicer Greene’s about the Spicer Greene’s Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Spicer Greene’s, our customers or others.
Promotional Offers from Spicer Greene’s. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by Spicer Greene’s to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out at any other time by sending us an e-mail stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Children. The Spicer Greene Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), Spicer Greene’s will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with any personally identifiable information, we will delete that information from our systems.
Contact Us. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Spicer Greene’s Website should be directed to email@example.com. You may also call us at (828) 253-1805.
Thank you for visiting Spicer Greene Jewelers' Website.